POLICIES & GUIDELINES
REFUNDS, EXCHANGES & RESALES
- Only patrons of cancelled performances are entitled to refunds.
- An exchange fee of RM3 per ticket is imposed for those who wish to attend a different performance of the same production. However, patrons are not guaranteed the same seat location as originally purchased. Please enquire from the box office regarding terms & conditions.
- Lost tickets will incur a fee of RM5 per ticket.
- Ticket re-selling by the box office on behalf of patrons is only permitted if the performance is sold out. A resale fee of RM10 per ticket is imposed.
- There is no dress code.
- All persons, regardless of age, must have a ticket.
- Lap pricing or free entry for toddlers and infants is not available. Children arriving without a ticket will be charged full admission even if they do not occupy their own seat. Parents and guardians are encouraged to exercise discretion when bringing child audiences to any performance.
- For shows with mature content, the accompanying adult shall be assumed to take full responsibility of the minor’s theatre-going experience.
PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEO RECORDING
- No recording of any kind is permitted without prior permission from the producer.
- Only plain water and beverages purchased from the lobby bar are permitted in Theatre.
- No food is allowed.
- We reserve the right to inspect purses, briefcases, and large bags upon arrival. For your convenience, large bags may be placed with our ushers or the box office for safekeeping during the performance.
- Patrons are requested to remove any face coverings to allow our employees and security cameras to have a clear view of each person entering our premises. This is done in an effort to keep our patrons and employees safe.
- Half-price tickets are available for OKU patrons and their companions (maximum 1 per patron) for selected performances. Kindly enquire from the box office.
- Rows G & H in Theatre are wheelchair-accessible.
- Wheelchair-accessible restrooms are located at Theatre lobby.
- Escorts are available for physically-challenged patrons requiring assistance from the elevator to their seats. Please inform the box office 48 hours in advance.
- Service animals are welcome. Please inform the box office if any special arrangements need to be made.